170+ Page Directional State Of The Industry | August 2017 [Download] | $997 one time fee
We believe in data.
Honest Reviews is a data-driven platform. We’re proud to announce our first data service – a monthly Directional State Of The Industry.
Honest Reviews is proud to bring you directional data in a consumable chart based downloadable PDF format. All reports are watermarked with your email and are for personal viewing use only. Sharing, republishing or reselling this copy written report is strictly prohibited via our term of service.
Four Key Directional Insight Areas
#1 – (3) Consumer Insight Survey Results;
- What Is The Most Important Factor When Looking A Brands Onsite Reviews?
- What Is A ‘Hybrid’ Mattress? (Most Shocking Results)
- Labor Day Sales Offerings Were [Better, Good, Average, Worse] Than Expected
#2 – Display Ad Presence Messaging Across Desktop, Mobile and Native
- Inclusion Of New Bed In A Box Brands
- One Bed In A Box Brand That Is Now Out Of Business
#3 – Directional Google Pay Per Click Activity
#4 – Directional Affiliate Website Outbound Linking Insights
Who is this report for?
- Mattress & bedding companies
- Mattress retailers
- Hedgefund & investment organizations
- Research companies following the mattress industry
What To Expect From This Report:
- Data included is directional and does NOT display exact or estimate percentages or values.
- This data included is public data – yet aggregated using a proprietary process. Thus, the data is public domain.
- This report is designed solely as a service to expedite your research view of an industry snapshot.
- This report does not show, display or represent any trade or proprietary data.
- 170+ pages of data from the industry during the timeframe of August 2017.
Please, understand this copy-written proprietary report is solely for personal viewing, subject to an NDA, and confidentiality.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The owner of HMR, Ryan Monahan, has previously held himself out to the public and the court as independent and unbiased. However, the Federal District Court has found that Monahan has a significant business relationship with GhostBed and its CEO, Marc Werner, from which Monahan derives significant income. The Court also found that HMR has been consistently favorable to GhostBed, and unfairly critical of Purple’s products, one of GhostBed’s primary competitors. For more information, go to: https://www.honestmattressreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/2017-09-22_preliminary_injunction_order___dckt_191_0_.pdf