GhostBed recently launched a ‘New Patent Pending Revolutionary Adaptive Sleep Technology Experience’ in the form of the GhostPillow.
GhostBed founded by industry veteran Nature’s Sleep released their new pillow – the GhostPillow.
According to their product release email the ‘Phase Change Technology will keep you cool throughout your entire night’s sleep’.
Here’s how it works!
“Picture a glass of water. That water is liquid at room temperature. Ice when cold and steam when hot. But all in all it’s always still water.
That’s how Phase Change Technology works. The pillow is constantly adapting to the temperature on your head and removing the heat to always ensure a cool restful sleep.” – GhostBed Product Email
What you need to know about the GhostPillow
- Made from 100% pure gel memory foam
- Introduces patent pending ‘Real-Time Phase Change Cooling Technology’
- Cover has performance fabric that is cool to the touch and engineered to wick away moisture.
- 101 night risk free sleep trial
- Free shipping (free returns)
- Shipped in their ‘Signature Designer Series Box’
- Price $85 per GhostPillow
We’ve placed our order for GhostPillow’s to test and review amongst teens and adults of varying weights.
honest mattress review team