|Urban Mattress Rating|
|Material Quality 9.8|
|Value Based On Cost 9.5|
|Sleep Trial Policy 8.5|
|Warranty Value 8|
SummaryThe Urban Mattress Dahlia by Bloom is, without a doubt, the most luxurious mattress available on the market. This mattress provides the perfect sleep experience that use only to be reserved for high-end hotels. Standing at an impressive 13.5" offering a premium construction that will ensure comfortable support for any body type in any sleep positions. Featuring advanced cooling technology your natural body heat will dissipate in real-time throughout the night. This mattress is genuinely the best of both worlds - it's a premium mattress you would expect to find only in high-end retail stores, yet it's delivered compressed in a box for your convenience. If you're looking for a mattress that feels as great today as it will in ten years; look no further.
|User RatingBe the first one !||
3 Premium Layers + Pocket Coils
The Dahlia Mattress by Urban Mattress is in a category of luxury that stands alone. Premium quality, from a reputable company, that will last the test of time. If you value your health and wellness you will appreciate the quality sleep this mattress delivers.
Benefits of the Urban Mattress
- Unmatched Support. This mattress can support any body type, in any sleep position, without creating any pressure points.
- High-End Luxury. This mattress did not cut any corners in creating a premium mattress build. If you were unable to purchase this mattress direct from the manufacturer the cost for a queen size would easily exceed $4000.
- Reputable Company. The Urban Mattress company isn’t a startup that’s just learning about the mattress industry. This is a company you can trust based on years of amazing customer support, proven quality and retail locations. This is a purchase you can feel confident that the company will be around in ten years.
- Premium, Solid Build. With many queen size mattresses weighing well under 100 pounds, this mattress weighs 125 pounds in queen and 153 pounds in a king. The additional weight is directly attributed to premium materials.
Concerns of Urban Mattress
- Price. At $2000 for the queen size and $2500 for the king size, this mattress is not in the price range for everyone.
- Financing. Currently, you do not have the option to finance this mattress so payment is due in full.
- Moving The Mattress. Premium materials equal heavier mass. After you uncompress the mattress make sure you have at least two people when moving the mattress.
Urban Mattress Pricing
With so many mattresses that are shipped in a box very few, if any, can match the premium feel of this mattress.
Compressed and vacuum sealed you can easily move this mattress from your front door to your bedroom without having to navigate difficult turns in your home.
This mattress at queen size weighs over 125 pounds, so we recommend having two people move the mattress while still in the shipping box.
Unwrapping The Vacuum Seal On The Urban Mattress
As soon as you puncture the plastic vacuum seal layer this mattress will immediately decompress to the full 13.5″ height.
Just minutes after unboxing this mattress you will be able to sleep on it.
There is no off-gassing smell present that would require you to vent the mattress before laying on it.
The side panels did have semi wrinkles for the first 24 hours but do not impact the feel in any way.
After 24 hours the mattress foams returned to their perfectly tuned firmness and the cover was wrinkle-free.
Urban Mattress Construction
Total Height. 13.5 inches, three premium foam layers, wool layer and pocketed coils.
Top Layer. 1.5″ Layer of 2 LB Natural Foam
Natural Cooling Layer. Wool filling.
Middle Layer. 0.4″ Layer of Natural Latex.
Support Pillars. 2″ of 28 ILD Latex.
Bottom Layer. 8″ 1057-count Quantum Edge Pocketed Coils.
Country of Origin
Made in the USA.
The cooling gel foam, memory, and support foams are Certi-Pur certified, meaning they are made without ozone-depleting chemicals and regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million).
10-year limited warranty. Read More
Free shipping in the United States direct to your home.
Free shipping and free returns in the United States.